Flirty Fall Essentials
Fall is upon us girls, and it's time to snuggle up. It's the perfect time of year to think about flirty layers and feel dressed up from your knits right through to your knicks! I was recently approached by Adore Me, to create a flirty fall flatlay detailing my favourite underwear and accessories for autumn.
So here are my 'must-haves' for this season.
- Cashmere - a cosy oversized cashmere jumper will have you feeling snug as a bug in no time and can be thrown over a variety of outfits to create that effortless cool look.
- Sexy Underwear - when the weather outside of frightful, you can slip on your best undies and have fun indoors. And if you have to venture outside clad in multiple layers, you'll be content in the knowledge that you feel dressed to the nines underneath all that knitwear.
- Candles - what's cosier than a night in under dimmed light smelling sweet cinnamon scented candles?
- A Good Book - take the time to read a little this autumn. I've been flicking through Parisian style guides and Vogue mags for fashion inspo, whilst reading fiction books before bed to send me off into a blissful slumber!
- Perfume - how divine is my vintage perfume bottle? Smelling sweet as a peach will have you feeling fabulously flirty.
- Lipstick - lashings of lippy makes a gal feel fabulous at any time of the year. I'm currently obsessed with this Nude Gold - Gold Obsession shade by L'Oréal Paris.
- Smoky Eyes - my Naked 3 palette has the perfect combination of colours for pretty, smoky tones. Paired with the lippy it's simply gorgeous!
- Skincare saviours - as the weather turns colder your skin gets sadder. Invest in some good quality skincare items like this Emma Hardie amazing face moringa cleansing balm, to keep your skin feeling soft for when you snuggle up.
- Sassy Heels - whether you're more of a stiletto or shoe-boot kinda gal, a pair of heels matched with a slouchy knit looks super classy for fall. But watch out for any icy days - and stick to the flats for those crisp wintery walks!
Wishing you all a fabulous fall! What are your own flirty essentials? Let me know in the comments below! 😘